Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello.

Message written on glass

This holiday, I travelled again. This time I didn't even make it back for Christmas or New Year. I said it before I left... its a bit odd and I am afraid I will get homesick.
It is a bit odd because this year, there won't be a gathering with the secondary school friends for a Christmas dinner. There won't be someone special next to me on New Year's Eve night. Even though there were the usual Merry Christmas wishes and additional messages from friends I made it 2008... I do miss home.
The photograph was taken a few days before but I could not post it because it was also part of a surprise for a friend. So now the surprise is over, I can post this picture up. Even if I don't email or message, I really wish I can tell you guys my feelings. So probably the best way to do it is with this message written on the glass window of a hotel by the bay which I stayed in.
I do miss you guys. I miss saying hello. I miss calling you guys randomly. I miss the joy rides in violet. I miss disturbing my roommate. I miss getting 'scolded' by G. I miss pissing Joey off. I miss Beehoon and the lovely Beehoon girl who irritates me as we travel for Beehoon. I miss scrub's whinning. I miss spending time with my friends.

No comments: