Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think we need a bit of an induction program

Hey all!

First, welcome to the new chapter of the blog. This blog is revamped.

As you noticed, or come by to 'apply' for readership, this blog is private and the readership has to be given by me. Why the need to control permissions? Obviously cause of my profession. And yar, my 'ex-roommate' asked me to do so, as the blog has rather subjective pictures of our doings and actions.

Next, I have finally given you guys space to 'comment' on the post. Yes, Geraldine and Laremy, I have considered your point of views... and I realized that commenting on the post makes it a bit more meaningful as it will make the posts more 'subjective' as you guys get to voice out your opinions as well... but please lar, don't ask me am I okie or not on 'emo' post... of cos I am not ok, but you all can express your personal concerns over the 'MSN', 'Phone' or 'FTF' (Face to Face).

Lastly, I cannot change the address of the blog because I think it is a great address. The spelling is the same but the meaning has changed. After all I am totally 'colourless' without you peeps, the friends I need to drag me thru a lonely Saturday, a dull Sunday, my Monday blues, stormy Tuesdays, personal Wednesdays, almost there Thursdays and Happy Fridays. Haha.

Yar so I hope you enjoy your stay. Yar don't be like Xiao Fen, my biggest silent supporter! Xiao Fen and Chongs don't angry k? Haha

No comments: