Monday, July 7, 2008

Headache ...

Its 2 days to commencement. Should be excited. But I feel damm moody.

I got this headache. Most likely due to over exhaustion from trying to squeeze an entire week's worth of deprived leisure into the weekend. Thank gosh its the long weekend.

I think the last week was full of action. It was really colourful. Sometimes no matter how tiring work is ... there are some simple joys that make it rewarding. I think I have decided on who I want to be within that space. I shall try to live a happy person. I will learn from my mistakes and take joy in the simplest of gestures.

Thank you Kids, if you all can hear this, you all have guided me in a way that is unconventional. It maybe to soon to decide... but why worry for the future? Life is after all ... short.

For now, as morbid as I was last night..., I see my funeral clearer then anything else. Maybe that is because that is the only event that is certain.

No comments: