After all these years of people hounding me to share pics... I decided to do it by using Flickr.
Why Flickr? Cause its really easy... sweet. Next, I think Flickr seems why more built for photographers then other image hosting websites or communities out there. Flickr seems to be developed more for the purpose of sharing photos and not for networking. I think in that way, I get show you all stuff I have been capturing while avoiding a lot of distractions.
So the first 'set' I have was from Sunday's Raw Duathlon 2009, where Joey and Willie took part while a whole bunch of 'race crew' were on scene to support them from 6 am... argh! My beauty sleep!
O yar ... Thanks Geri... for introducing me to 'great' stuff, you have always been ever encouraging as a BFFAB (haha) and forever pestering me to get on flickr... yar I am finally here! And I am loving it!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment