Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its a bit scary... seriously.

Angels have ears! Or at least something or someone heard my stupid calls for attention...

Shit... I am going to sound very needy... but I am far from that. So here it goes...

It happen on Friday, I was thinking of going cycling alone... all I would like to have was peace alone. But actually I was wanting for anyone to ask me out. Therefore I posted a random 'call for a cycling partner' in MSN on Thursday. But I guess everyone was too busy or had others plans. I am not blaming anyone here.

Anyway the rain came and I had to waste my good Friday all alone... Well I went for a swim and I manage to watch live soccer at the stadium. haha.

So came Saturday and I was prepared for a day of being alone again after what happen on Friday. Well I had my work to accompany me. Haha.

But secretly I felt like ring Joey or Geri up to ask them to chill. But I didn't, cause I know Joey dislike traveling on weekends and he is better off training while Geri should be resting at home with her family. So I stupidly refuse to call them.

Well the scary part is... Here I am on Sunday ... waiting for time to pass so I can meet Geri later with Jilyn to chill... and last night I spent a late but hilariously fun Sat with Joey and friends.

I didn't do anything and the phone rung... and all I see are 'heart-warming' sms that ask me if I would like to go out. Slowly I begin believing in fate instead of faith. I think there is a reason for everything. Even if I don't get to meet my friends regularly... I cheerish all the meet ups we have. And Fate plays a big part in the whacky outings we have. Because it feels a bit scary to have your hidden wishes answered. haha.

No comments: