Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just have to be stronger.

I think I had one of the worst day in my career today.

I cried in class and my students offered me tissue. I guess I cracked because I was worried about them and I had only 2 hours of sleep.

Next I got scolded because my exam paper was badly set. And now I am rushing for the deadline. Not to mentioned I was late to meet my supervisor... just because my students needed extra help.

Lastly I was so looking forward to Remedial Training so I can distress myself ... but due to the weather and bad traffic... I was late. Worst was I wasn't allowed to sign in... WTF...

I think that is enough of whining... I decided that the best thing to do now is to be stronger. My children need me and I will willingly give everything I can.

And I guess it does help when you have a BFFE and friends who tell you to be stronger. Yar that rocks.

No comments: