Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A series of random and usually events - 8th Sep 2009

Dear Diary,

Today was another hectic despite the fact I was on 'Holiday'. Started out with remedial, a 'pep talk' session with the students and a afternoon in school which lasted me about 2 hours... damm I wasted my time. haha.

However, I guess I was more determined then yesterday to enjoy myself during the school holidays. So I met my 'BFFFE' for dinner and she was kind enough to accompany me to the CD stall at 915 pm. I really enjoy my time at the cd shop... as I was able to unleash my 2 week worth of suppressed desire of CD therapy... so yeah that was pretty cool and unusual. Thank you Geri for being nice enough to accompany for the evening. Its not something that happens everyday and it really cheered me up.

Next, I went over to join my JC classmates for a friend's birthday. I may seemingly be viewed as a person without a lot of free time but honestly I really try to meet up if I can. So today I decided to go the extra mile and make the effort to attend a special friend's birthday, even though we aren't that close anymore. I am glad my friends invited me over cause the company and the chill out session probably was the finale for the night... Not to mention how great the food was and my friend's new cafe really rocks. So yar if I ever wanna have a simple meal or a gathering with my friend I probably bring them to the Ice Edge Cafe off Simon Road.

Yeah... I am still here at 150 am... doing my work and listening to Natalie Imbruglia's song Glorious... and yar, maybe as the song goes... its only right if we expect something special a day.

Love,
Leon

P.S.
It is great when you get what you want... like red wine when you ask for some. And close friends when you thought everyone else was busy.

No comments: