I think holidays seem to be the best period of a student's life... we seem to hope it comes sooner and sooner as our workload becomes ridiculous during the term. I guess this is my last holiday as a NUS student in Singapore, the next one shall be spent overseas.
And it is because of this fact, I have been trying to max out my days to do as many things as I can.
Its only been 1 week since the end of the exams... but it seem that school life is almost forgotten ... haha.
I have embark on a journey... to find back my 'old self' and I think I started on the right note...
I started to take my fitness more serious then ever. The IPPT draws nearer... its in May, this time around, I want to get at least a silver. I taken on cycling once again. Got a Mountain bike... the GT avalanche 2.0 ... hopefully I can use the bike to take on mountain biking... or at least trail biking. Been taking my daily runs very seriously... trying to run at a lower heart rate then before. Finally, I never felt better in the pool before. I swim faster then before... much faster... averaging 30 laps of freestyle per session but swimming requires entrance fee and traveling expense... damm why ain't I living in a condo?
Back at Big O once again... everything seems the same... well, there are new staff, 'old birds' are back ... but then again, as much as I enjoy working with my friends... changes often bring about difficulties. But thats not my main concern.
I think the best things about the holidays is ... you once again get a chance to relax with your friends... its been only the first week... but I have caught up with so many buddies... I shall blog about these 'friendly' encounters soon... I have to actively blog again... cos I find my memory failing me. Only by blogging will I be able to remember better. I believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment