I really felt at home with you peeps around. Yes, I was gone for a while but I am back. Thanks for waiting. Especially to demanding girl, beefcakes, charz, ivy and nana. I really feel happy that you guys constantly make the effort to ask me out.
Yet, I am not fully ready for the entire truth and reality, I still need a bit of time. Not that you guys are not giving and understanding, just that I do not wish to disappoint you guys in any way. So yars, lets just keep things the way they are at the moment. Thank you for not giving up. Today I certainly felt that I did lose out on times together but then, I also felt I never left. Maybe credit goes to you guys, for being so accepting.
However, I want to complain... can the girls stop being obsess about their breast? haha. And why no group photo? Bleah!
"I had class with you guys, swam with my 'suck cock' buddy,
went dinner with friends, talked to a friend about matters of the heart.
This is what NUS is to me.
So if you want your grades and your certificates, please think again.
You can get a condo or a car, a great career and a fortune worth billions.
But your never going to make me think, that my friends ain't number one."
My philosophy about friends
went dinner with friends, talked to a friend about matters of the heart.
This is what NUS is to me.
So if you want your grades and your certificates, please think again.
You can get a condo or a car, a great career and a fortune worth billions.
But your never going to make me think, that my friends ain't number one."
My philosophy about friends
No comments:
Post a Comment