Monday, January 14, 2008

Post 100 - Ultra Belated Happy New Year

Late again.

Doesn't seem like a great way to start the new year. I guess this blog post should be the 'official start' to the new academic year, tomorrow is the first day of the last semester of NUS. Well, I ain't going to go for day one of lessons... why? cause I am down with the cold and a sore throat. Another bad sign to the start of the new year...

Okie on a more positive note. This holiday was absolutely amazing. The amount of friends and outings I had probably topped the previous year holidays... perhaps everyone was trying to catch up before we had to start dreading work and our career. I shall try to post more about it... do you realize I tend to blog less if I have so much happening around me... ironically, I should blog more when I have more stuff to write about... but then thats not happening.

Blog Post Number 100 is dedicated to the ... Gabrielites (also the reason for some delay cause i had to ask my friend for a file transfer to post the picture)

Virtue and Truth

If I had chance to 'relive' a period of my life, it would most likely be the period in Saint Gabriels. I think it can be generally agreeable that a Singaporean's life is probably molded during their Secondary school years. Who you are, what character you will be, the music you will learn to adore, the movies and books you will learn to enjoy... all these seem to be constructed during the Secondary School period. I am never ashamed of who I am or Saint Gabriels or any Gabrielite... cause that is where I belong and that is where I learn to become myself. On my 100th blog post, I wanna dedicate it to the Gabrielites; who have accepted me, the way I am.

No comments: