I am sick, yar so I have to stay away from everyone. No, I am not emo and withdrawing, I am really sick. Like Old man, smoker cough sick.
I think I have been wronged. I didn't do anything wrong. I did it for the better of everyone. Have you felt that way before? Worst is when some idiot thinks you are wrong. Blardee chao sian.
Why do people like to complain? Maybe they got nothing better to do. Arse. I am sorry I am cursing. Got into some uneasy spot.
We are right, but because we are deemed to be wrong by officials, we are wrong. Why do people prosecute others when they themselves are not innocent of similar acts in their youths? Why can't they see that we are innocent and we did it for the better of everyone?
But I have a feeling that everything is going to be fine. And at least I have the backing of those I call friends. Friends are still the best bet around. Thanks for taking the bullet together and thinking for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment