Sunday, February 22, 2009

21st Feb 2009. I left and I didn't turn back.

The last day of hall is always full of emotions. Too bad when I left, Laremy wasn't there. Hence I had to shift out alone. Here is how the day went...

0930 - Maths Exam. It Sux so I sux...

1200 - Lunch with Jilyn. Finally I had the Tandoori Chicken at hall 16

1230 - Final bubble tea at Gek Poh.
1300 - Final Naxx in Hall

1430 - Naf left with her mum

1600 - Afidah left with her family. Laremy left hall.

1700 - Jilyn left with her family. Naxx ends.

1730 - I started packing

1800 - I started shifting stuff to violet

1915 - I left the key in the Hall Office post box. I drove off for hall.


I often had that feeling of being so alone. But this time it was worst. Maybe its really the final time. Well... at least I documented the whole process... So yar


Throw away the 'Old Things'


Our 'watchdog'


My empty seat by the window

The last stick.

Returning my freedom?

Roommates.

I can't really put into words the whole feeling. But sometimes you become so lonely... It gives you the chills and you feel like you are going to vomit out your lunch? Erm maybe it was me... but I did feel very sick.

I locked my door for the last time... and subconsciously check it time and time again to see if it was locked... My OCD. As I walked away... I wanted to look back. But a voice in me said no... and I didn't turn back.


But on my way back home. I realize something. I miss my personal space. I miss having friends around me. But most of all, I want to move out. I am seriously looking for housemates. Yar. I want to stay with the people I enjoy spending my life with. So yar, that was like the best thought of the day.

1 comment:

gearupgetout said...

you got feel sad after leaving level 6 anot? haha