Sunday, February 22, 2009

Remembering the days in Hall 13.

Its over. Yar, finally I don't stay in hall anymore. I miss hall. I really do. I don't think I want to use words to express so, I will use the best way I express myself. With pictures. I miss hall because...


Its OUR toilet lae...

You get the worst neighbors... who make your everyday bitching life so much better.


The last of Janice's 'Magical Chocolates'

You get to eat chocolate when you feel like making yourself happy.


My last cycle in NTU

You get to cycle on the open road as and when you wanted.


Laremy and the Kirin

You get a chance to have an alcoholic roommate who rocks the socks.


Cheers! The Hippies night.

You get to drink with your buddies when you wanted to.

I don't think this is the last post about hall. One thing is for certain. I know how you felt when you left hall unwillingly.

No comments: