Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friday outing: Cam whores...

It was Friday... WAS... haha late post. Again. Whats new? I think I am too tired to write properly so yar cut it short. Chop chop. Wait... why am I so long winded? haha Okie I going crazy... just like last Friday when I went out with Jilyn and Huishi.

You all know I don't like to 'cam whore' In fact I don't even like to take pictures of myself with other people. So yar we went for dinner and this 'annoying' Huishi kept snapping away... Yar she is a 'cam whore', who always wants others to tell her that she is pretty... see so thick skin also haha.

Yar so by the request of Selena Tan Huishi, here are some beautiful pictures of her and some ... ahem... crazy pictures that I decided to 'cam whore' also... These pictures are rare... I bet you won't get to see me 'cam whore' anytime soon. Must be the job... haha.


Jilyn and Huishi
Please she forced me to call her pretty... damm thick skin


My food and me
'Normal' level of cam whore...


The watch and me
A bit hyper...


The watch and me 2
Okie I out did myself... Huishi added the bling blings... haha

O yar, Huishi... if making me 'cam whore' and posting 'beautiful' pictures of you on my blog make you happy... I would not mind doing more... cause of 'megahappyhearts' moments like last Friday night!

No comments: