Today wasn't such a great day right? The weather was gloomy and work was over taxing. Sometimes you look back at the day and you really think it is all worth it? Should we just give up and run away without believing in ourselves?
Yar true, the day has its downs... but it also had it ups right?
Today I spent a day with an important friend. I know its been very tough for her. Anything about work hasn't been easy on her. I know I can't make them disappear. No amount of advice or comments can take away the downside of the day.
But I believe, like I always say, God is fair. And all I can do is try to provide you with some hope and a few moments of 'cork' happiness. The least I can do is try make your day a bit brighter. I hoped I manage so.
Don't worry about tomorrow... but try believing that tomorrow when the sun rises, it would be a new day and if you believe ... there is a new hope for everything. Sorry for being so corny/ cheesy... I just watch a Hong Kong drama... and I think I should tell you this. Because at that moment, I just wished you would end up happy tomorrow.
This message is not just for that important friend. But to all my friends that read this blog. I know that I haven't been the greatest friend or a good support but I really will try to make your day a bit better.
Some people find joy in sports, some find it in another person, some believe in being the best they are at ... all these little beliefs that keep us going when we are down... I think making my friends happy have kept me going stronger everyday, its probably one of those things that motivate me in life. Since its been like that for some time already, why not keep it that way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment