Actually today isn't such a great day. In fact, it was horrible.
Yar the worst thing that can happen in my profession, other then leaving, has happened. I don't really know how it happened. But yar, it did happen. So I have to live with a bit of regrets.
But I am much better. Happy enough to see tomorrow.
Don't worry neighbor, I am emo but I know I still have so much to be happy about.
Today is the 31st of March... amazing its been 3 entire weeks since I blog... How did I allow it to happen? Maybe you all know the reason, maybe you all don't. After all, we are all trying to find bits and pieces of time for ourselves.
But in this short period of time... I learnt, in the hard way... the meaning of being selfish. I am slowly being more selfish then before, more selective of my time spent and efforts being placed. I have to thank someone in particular... someone 'dear-ed'. After all, that person will never be reading this, for choices people make in life, signal to others an intent. And often, intentions or 'unintentions' tell people how important one can be.
Yes, I am emo.
I have always been this way. But on March 31st, tears affected me.
I hope I get to sleep. Because I want to start the day well tomorrow... I will be fine then. After all, I am happy enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment