To all the geographers... new 'isms' ... Africanism?
Wait... when did music get so post colonial?
Wait... when did music get so post colonial?
Yes our good old friend... the 'head' cleaner
F.B.I. a 100 years... poor person, have to suffer a century... hehe
And yes, they did say Rihanna would come to Singapore...
But not so soon right? Maybe this one from India... haha
But not so soon right? Maybe this one from India... haha
Lastly to a 'shitty' day... SI MI LAN?
And yes... I hope you had a good laugh... I wish you a better tomorrow. Good night... Smoke break? haha
P.S. All photos are take by Myself. Ideas go out to Doreen and Joey. You 2 happened to be the similar sort of 'corkster' I see in the mirror everyday... haha
P.S. All photos are take by Myself. Ideas go out to Doreen and Joey. You 2 happened to be the similar sort of 'corkster' I see in the mirror everyday... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment