Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The 'Lost Pages'.

I am going to start a new blog section.

Its called the 'Lost Pages'.

This section will touch on matters I wanted to Blog about but I forgot to.

But then again I might have 'remembered' because I randomly noted them in my handphone, the candy bar. Yar my handphone is called the candy bar.

I think it is appropriate because when something is 'lost' it isn't really lost until you remembered you 'lost' it. Sounds confusing? Lets give a counter-example.

When something is not 'lost' it is probably found / around / present. At least it is acknowledge that it exist somewhere in your memories or mind. The most radical counter-counter example of this is ... that things are 'forgotten' or 'lost'. But then again, 'forgotten' matters are never found... cos you just don't realize it is 'lost'. Confusing. Yar, I think so too.

So the reason why I coined these matters 'lost' is because I remember I have to blog about them ... and usually this happens when I delete my smses, while I am lying on bed trying to sleep. So it means, when I blog about a 'lost page' it means I am suffering from insomnia... like now.

Bleah.

No comments: