Thursday, August 14, 2008

You are Tier 1.

I am sorry Scrubs, maybe I was too harsh. But I think you know it, you are a Tier 1 friend aka a friend I know who I can depend on as much as you can depend on me.

I know even if I say negative things about you, there are many more positive points in your character.

I know even if I always say you should wake up your idea, you are a person with values I treasure in life as well.

I know even if I claim you make me sad at times, one of those people who make me smile or laugh when I am sad is you.

Lastly,
I know even if I told you that you always disappoint me as a friend, I can always depend on you cause you won't turn me down.

Even if all the above is rubbish or isn't true, I will always believe you are that tier 1 friend above.

No comments: