Craved for pasta today. Needed a break from PBL, problematic based learning ... haha. Decide to make Jelena happy. Wanted jilyn to come along. Happy that Sarah came along. Escargot with white wine sauce, followed by steak fries with cheese. Chicken, cheese and sun dried tomatoes pasta in cream sauce. Ice cream at the Island Creamry. Reverse O. Bundung. Happiness.
I think the words above summarized (in a messy way) how I really felt today. So I randomly asked hot date to go for pasta with me. Got Jilyn and Sarah the mighty mouse to come along. Sarah claims its the first time I am bring her out for dinner... I am sure its not the first lor. haha.
I guess we were rather happy to be eating pasta together. Manage to bitch about work and discuss about future possible outings. Had dessert after our tasty meal... and went on to talk about negative experiences overseas. haha. It was a lovely evening once again. I really enjoy talking to my friends nowadays, especially when work is piling up and everyone is falling ill.
Its been 2 good days. I wonder how long will the good days carry on without being whack by work or hauntings from the past. Alright time to work ... before I give myself a chance to complain.

No comments:
Post a Comment