Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wii Party with the Gabrielites

Another long overdue post. But I guess it is important to blog about the Wii Party we had.

I have super bad hand eye coordination and I ain't agile at all... my secondary classmates know that. And through a well planned Wii Party, that fact was reconfirmed. After being 10 years of friends, I still am one of the clumsiest person with one of the worst hand eye coordination in my class of 4S... haha.

But I guess the idea of the Wii Party isn't about who is the best player, who can be the best guitar hero, who can knock out another player in boxing, who has a better serve or who has the biggest Burp... I guess the Wii Party is about: Who are still your friends you can laugh with or laugh at after 10 years...

I am glad I manage to squeeze time for the party... I had hell a lot of fun and obviously, my friends had a hell of a time laughing at my bad command of English. But that doesn't matter, simply because after ten years... It seems only yesterday we were still schooling together and enjoying the weekend as mates.

Well I guess I cannot reiterate how much fun we had after all these years... Maybe the video below will give you an idea what corks do at a Wii Party...



The person on the left in the dark corner is Gabriel, our Spartan Dragon Boater... and the person on the right in the other dark corner is Ben Yeo... our mighty duck... haha. Although Ben Yeo is much more experienced at the Wii then Gabriel, after going ahead, Might Duck gets knock out by the dragon boater in less then 5 punches... Seriously, the Wii not only takes into account accuracy but speed and POWER as well... haha.

So after a long night (8pm to 1 am) of shaking, spinning, slamming and laughing ... I headed home, slept and woke up with muscle ache; the next day all my major muscle groups went on strike... well, It sure was worth it for all the pizza, fun, jokes and friends made that weekend one to remember in 2008.

No comments: