Monday, October 6, 2008

"I am screwed" vs "I am choosing to feel screwed"

I am suppose to blog... before I cycle but I can't really do it now cos I haven't gathered all the pictures and videos to describe all the events that have happened in to last 3 weeks. Let the pictures below act as a form of 'appetizer' and a good reminder that I am suppose to post about the good events that happen in the past weeks... the Wii Party, the retro outing and the PGDE field trip to Kuantan.

Rita the bully
Rita and I at the retro shop.


Kids in a rocky playground.
My playful geography classmates in our geographical playground



Damm tired. I guess the entire geography class will agree with me. Stress is piling up also.

But then again, I think the choice to push forward lies in me. After all, if we follow Glasser's Choice Theory closely ... "I am screwed" vs "I am choosing to feel screwed" has a big difference. Time to start choosing what I really want and how I really want to feel.

I use to think believe, sometime ago, that I should always plan my leisure first then see to the demands of my work and not plan my work then slot in leisure to my schedule... I wonder where did I got lost in these couple of months... thank gosh to Dr Diva and Jellys' words, here I am choosing to believe in what I really want to do.

"Don't lose yourself"
Dr Diva, 2008

"Do the things you feel like doing ... you will be happy at work and play."
Jelly, 2008

No comments: