Once again after A hard year of work, Mrs Tan gets her wish of going to the chalet again...Mrs Tan asked me if I would like to invite a few friends over to my family chalet and I did. I didn't ask everyone down as I didn't want to give the other Tans a hard time preparing the food and stuff. So I decided to ask some of my closer friends to join the Tans for the BBQ. I seriously think its like the 20th time we have been there... but every time, I always look forward to spend time with my family and invite my friends for a BBQ night out just to chill.
But I guess this time around... I had a bit more fun... Cause I guess it was extremely great to house the little 'Geo family' I had. It was rather fun to drive Princess Sarah around Singapore to run errands... not forgetting my honour to talk to her for an entire afternoon. And there was the nature walk with Jelena ... where we had to entertain the Princess's funny request... haha. Most BBQs beat the regular dinner but they always taste better when you have funny friends who think that the pork taste like chicken... haha. Lastly, its always great to have a 'chick flick' after a meal and lots of sparkles to brighten your night. So yar... I think chalets play a very big part in my life... and that is the impertus for 'Operation: boot camp' ... okie let this post remind myself of making it happen. haha.
I think they were both so hungry, they wanted to eat rocks...
(He actually posed for the pic...)
My mum and I agree that Mr Tan should stop fishing... he isn't really that young as he think he really is. But I must say, he still catches quite a bit.
The 'boat' was made from a container
Who says one can be too old to be a kid?
No comments:
Post a Comment