Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fear...

There are so many thoughts on my mind now... but most of them are about fears... my fears.

I think fears take up a big part of our thoughts... mine at least.

'What would I do tomorrow now that everyone has left hall?'

'Would tomorrow be a boring day?'

'Would there be lots of stuff to settle tomorrow?'

I think I clearly ain't ready for tomorrow. That is a fear I believe. Some may believe these thoughts are not important enough to be entertained... after all they are just speculations... and future concerns.

But what happens when your fears manifest before your eyes...?

Its begun... I believe... one of the fears I had for a long time. I realize this time its true... I cannot communicate with my friend anymore... Its not that I don't want to... I don't even know how. Slowly I feel that I am just happier alone ... yar.

No comments: