Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Picking up the camera again...

Photos mean a lot. They do. I think I have found love in pictures once again... Though a few months back... I found it once before ... and now I found it once again.

And I think this time I am out to re-express something else. Maybe this time around... instead of expressing the things I did and myself... I think I want to freeze the time I had with my friends in my photos. So hopefully I do a good job... then again when I reflect about the pics... I think I did. I became a bit more matured... shit... I am growing older. haha.

How we walk.
The footweat my friends and I wear.

Lost.
Naf along Arab Street


Smoke.
Attik and her shisha


Arab Street in the night.
The place were my friends and I chilled for a night

A friendly Shadow.
A silhouette of Jilyn


No comments: