Once again today isn't that lovely. The days seem to get worse each day. There is a time bomb that is ticking away. Some of us share the same bomb. Others might not understand. Some know but do nothing about it.
The way I deal with my time bomb is to pick up the keys to violet and take a drive away from 'home'. Get away from everyone. So that nobody will give a damm who you are. Hence the freedom to really be myself. Alone and happy.
So today I drove down Jalan Bahar, all the way to Jalan Bahtera jetty. Sat there for an hour in the wind just to catch the sunset. Amazingly while I was there, nobody spoke a single word of English. Only Malay and dialect was spoken by the individuals in the area. Its quite an amazing space in Singapore as it reflects a kind of small malay fishing community. Ironically, the coast opposite the sea was Malaysia.
Yar, so here are some photographs showing how a gloomy day eventually ends with a warming sunset. I guess there really is hope ... I felt it there... the warmth amidst the chilling wind.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment