I never really understood the idea of 'Rain Check' until recently.
Maybe its time I really considered taking a rain check. A really long one.
Its been 3 years since I had the impetus to setup this blog and till today, I never clearly comprehend why it feels so miserable when I think about the future. No, I am not thinking of Michele or anyone else.
But of late I realized that I haven't really had much fun doing stuff. In fact, it hurts greatly to realize I would miss one of my favorite band's concert and that a traditional enjoyable trip down to Chinatown on New year's eve would not be possible once again. Maybe I get annoyed and pissed when people talk to me about the future because I don't really want to plan for stuff which I know no one would be interested in doing with me.
On the bright side, I do know my happiest moments these days are being on my mountain bike, picking up my D50 and being under water in the afternoons. Yar so for now, I think I will choose to take a rain check because I need to understand how it feels to be 'really' happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment