Friday, January 30, 2009

This CNY is almost the same but its better

Our yearly reunion

WOW! So much food how to finish? Yar every year around the same time, people, friends and family are reunited in their homes for the festive season of Chinese New Year.

Yesterday was the 3rd day of new year... and after 3 consecutive days (the eve included) of being on a 'foodfest', I, once again, found myself on a table full of dishes and having the 'close' feeling of squeezing with my friends. As I was indulging in fabulous dishes (which includes the world's best Ngor Hiang) prepared my Yanhe's mum... I suddenly realized... last year we were all gathered around the same table at the same place. Yar I manage to find a picture of the previous year here. Magical right?

I am glad that this year, I manage to keep that tradition going with a few of my closer friends. In addition... Thank you Mr and Mrs Han for housing us this year... your hospitality rocks and I really enjoyed myself.

I hope next year the spirit of reuniting continues... it will right? *Hint* *Hint* haha.

No comments: