Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shades

I am a bit tired... but I think I need to start blogging about life again... if not I will be able to 'tell' my friends about my adventures in Nepal and Taiwan. So lets start with some pictures I took during both trips... that way I don't have to express my joy and feelings with words. After all most of the time I prefer to let the pictures do the 'talking'...

So this series of photos (trust me, I kind of like taking this style) are what I call 'Shades'. Meaning? The object that I intend to focus on is too dark, hence it appears black or 'shaded' against the brighter backgrounds. Kinds of expresses my current feeling and mood... a bit gloomy although I might seem to be rather normal. So yar folks, I do hope you enjoy this pictures. Hopefully I post more entries and photos as well.


Flags in the wind


The Morning Flight


Rays over Palpu, Nepal


Quiet Husband


Afternoon Tea


Morning in Kathmandu


Flags above Tshering's


Children's Playground

No comments: