Thursday, June 11, 2009

Series 5 - Things just get whackier now a days

Okie back... after a long period of absence, I am back to bring some joy into your life.
Hope you enjoy these cork photos... haha

What a shop... I am sure the adventures are liberating... haha

Legend has it that Doraemon had ears to begin with...

I wonder who stays on this road...

A message on a children's notebook...
Am I suppose to feel emo or laugh?

Stop being prejudice against Asians...
We are more interesting that this...

What sort of drink is 'heavy'?

What happen to 'day-light' robbery?

This belongs to some anal cleaner...

Canon 10000
who the *&^% came up with such a brand!

How can a poster know there are 6 more parking lots?

'EEE' Club
Must be very scary or dirty.

'Salar' (wrong in Malay)
Should stay off this product

This packet of grapes cost 39 bucks...

Ten Ten Ten Tennnnnn!

What sort of emergency exit needs ADULT SUPERVISION?

You wouldn't go wrong if you are trying to impress
the mother-in-law with this gift!


1 comment:

huishi. said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA