So now... I need you all, my dearer friends... to vote for me. Please let me know, by leaving a comment, is it Spec 1, 2, 3 or 4 that I should purchase. O yar... you can also recommend a second choice? haha
Keep in mind I most probably will use this specs for long and to teach... so please help me out and reply me by Sunday evening which pair should I buy!
Thanks!
Love Leon...
still always as confused...
Set 1: Colour - green
Set 3: Colour - tortise shell
Set 4: colour - 4
P.S. ... you don't get me cam whoring often... so please enjoy laughing at my stupid smile. haha
3 comments:
I LIKE 4! :P
me says 1 or 4.
2 too funky liao.
3 the lens too big. not nice. make ur face look v big. haha.
and your smile is the 'i wan to be demure but im juz camwhoring' smile. nice. haha.
leon, no. 1 fo sho!
Post a Comment