Friday, June 12, 2009

TIme to be a thinker... a low quality one.

Gina and I came up with the cork 'poem'... do enjoy!
(I came up with 3 lines, so the 'failness' comes from me not her)

"The moon is so bright,
My heart is in blight.
Something is not right,
Just feel like giving up the fight."

Ok, Please comment. haha.

4 comments:

在秋季降落的女孩 said...

erm. i guess the 2nd line is NOT yours tantan. haha.
i have this urge to change the grammar! but it sounds like some ahbeng being emo in a jack neo movie. =p

jelli

iban said...

am i glad i didnt contribute to any of those lines. T E R R I B L E :>

Violet said...

Jelly the second line is MINE!

在秋季降落的女孩 said...

"The moon is so bright,
My heart is in blight.
Something is not right,
Just feel like giving up the fight."

ooh pardon me. haha. i think then..sth is not rite with me. haha.

"the sun is so hot
my heart is going to stop
some things i want to do but cannot
so im stuck on my laptop"
-a sisterly poem just to accompany yours. haha.