Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A series of bad nights and I am still here ... wide awake.

Once again I am still wide awake. At the ungodly hours of the morning.

I don't really know how I manage to keep awake without yawning. But I have slowly grown to accept this 'curse' and use it to my advantage. With my 'super-human' ability to stay awake... I have gradually finished up piece of work from the office and I believe when I enter class tomorrow... my little children will be appreciative of it. haha.

The only thing is I will crush badly tomorrow and I may find it way more difficult to control my emotions... but for my little children, I have to learn to control my anger. For this is my curse, not theirs.

I believe there is no solution but to see a doctor soon. I am really worried why the hell I am wide awake at this moment. Well, I am not really sadden by it. In fact, I am trying to be humorous at 0256 hrs... how amazing. Haha.

No comments: