This week I been blessed.
I started to get a hang on teaching... I manage to finish what I intended to teach and the children are happy. It surely is satisfying.
But more importantly, you get to spend a weekend with your love ones.
It started out with lunch with my colleagues and my students in the canteen. Although it was raining and we couldn't go out for lunch ... we manage to have a good hour chatting with the students and catching up with various colleagues.
Next, I am very satisfied with my running timing. I manage to cut down on my 2.4 timing and I find it less tiring to do the fat burning runs. Maybe its time to take one step further and run a bit longer.
Of cause a good weekend cannot be started without drinks... haha yar I am a bit on the alcoholic side but you all cannot blame me. Clubbing and drinking are just essential to a weekend because of the shit load of stuff you have to look into during the week.
Next the lovely outings that I had over the weekend made it clear that life isn't simply about surviving. Its also about enjoying it with friends. Brunch, shopping, hanging out at macdonalds, a simple pizza, spicy drumlets, beer at happy days and the long car rides kept the weekend so much more exciting.
Obviously, a weekend can never be possible without friends. So thank you laremy, yanhe, ben, wongs, khid, S house juniors, jean and geri for meeting me over the weekend. I am glad we had a chance to meet up and such. I think 'life' (as we dream of it) like is just immpossible to exist without you folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment