Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chalets are meant for fun ... So is project 6

Yesterday was Justin's 21st birthday party. So Happy Birthday 'fashion disaster' thats what some call him. I don't think so at all. I know of a certain few 'fashion disasters' floating around in ARTS ... such as the famous 'white girl' who is always on clubbing mode or 'auntie boy' with his/her white leather shoes and auntie pants.

The fun part was getting together with the Shakinehs at Justin's chalet. A group of monsters who will poke fun at you ... but they have something for one another ... respect for friends. It was fun being out with them as we laugh at each other and make jokes one after the other. I think the Shakinehs remain the last batch of freshies that i will be ever be so close to ...

Most of my other friends never agree with me being so attached to the Arts Club or doing so much for them. Some even question why i return for Fass Forward (Arts Camp 07) regardless of what happen during elections 06. I think they seriously misunderstood Leon on that. What I do or go through at the expense of my own studies or time is purely for the freshies and my juniors. I think one of the factors that kept me going on in school are these juniors and friends I met from these camps.

I can't explain the feeling to you all. The only way to understand this is to experience the 'magic' that is evoked in such events. Too bad... the 'magic' will die off for me this coming Augs... its my last o week... Sadness. Thank you Skylar, Satay, Poof be Artxocised, Project Shoot It! 06/07, 2 FASS 2 Furious, Fast Forward and everyone i forgot to mention...

No comments: