Friday, July 27, 2007

Colourless with you

Well this would be my first official post and i shall post about the most important thing in my life now. Yes that will be you, Mish, if you ever do read this. You probably won't read it anyway but i just wanted to post about you!

I think its odd why i never blogged before our breakup or why only started now. Honestly, i always wanted to start one (ask Laremy, Ivan and the Ungs, i always told them i wanted to). well i can't answer why i only started now. Yesterday, Charz question me: Did you start a blog so you can write sweet things to her? Well, i know that this blog isn't dedicated to do that. But i believe Mish does play a huge significant role in my decision to blog. Cause i realize, i have a lot to say to everyone and
especially to Mish.

Since we broke up, i lost a lot. In fact, it feels like i lost everything. I can't function properly and i can't stop thinking about her. I admit, i initiated the break up, for what reasons it isn't important anymore because whatever has happened is the past already and Mish wants to move on. I respect her decision and what keeps me going on these days is telling myself at least you get to do what you want and that you are happier this way.

I was a selfish boyfriend. I never had time for the girl who loved me so and taught me how to smile and sing. Most of all, i could not give her unconditional love she deserved. But now when she is gone, i regret everything. Sometimes i wish i could turn back time and did the right things. Truth is ... i can't do that. So lets move on. Well ... things are better now i believe and i start to see a positive changes in me, this blog is one great example.

Regardless of what is changing, happening or how Mish feels, i decided to wait for her. I made a choice and there is no turning back, just disappointment if we may never be together. However this is pale in comparison to what i have done to hurt her. So sincerely i wait and try to win that lost trust and her heart back. I know that though things change ... my love is constant for her. In fact, since she left ... my life has been colourless without her. I believe she is the one that can put the colour
back into my life.


Learning How to Smile - Mish and Me

"You make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything"


Everything - Michael Buble



No comments: