Sunday, May 3, 2009

Don't you wish you had a delete button?

I think its very odd how we exist without an accessible 'delete' button to some of our memory.

I was reminded of a saying 'Right-side in. Left-side out.' (referring to information not being retained by the brain). Then I realize how I wish some things heard or remembered could be 'deleted' as easy with a touch of the fingertip.

I still remember embarrassing moments from Primary school which pop out once in a while and obviously the more recent hurtful words being mentioned by friends. Sometimes remembering certain memories can really turn your day upside down.

I wish I can just 'throw' these pointless and worthless memories away. I don't appreciate them at all. Its just a simple waste of space. Yet it still harbours around and around... like how Voldemort constantly irritates Harry, and us, with the irritating words of "Harry, Harry, Harry....". Argh.

No comments: