I think the older I get... the better my birthdays get as well... yar seriously... Last year was probably the best birthday I ever had ... Who can forget the 'violet punk' and all those scrap paper after exams.
But this year was just as sweet... Their was a day packed with stuff, meals and sms messages. And who can forget alcohol, music, birthday cake and friends... although it wasn't a night that we got too drunk, I still loved the evening a lot.
So to recap the nice cool gathering at global sounds cafe ...
There was Stacy, who was nice enough to offer me a sit and drinks. Princess Siew (ever so bossy and demanding) and Jelly who were munching all the time. Adrc and Xuan for their 'hanky panky' act during the intermission. Rita, scrubs and Jilyn who were talking non-stop for the entire night and bursting into the occasional laughs. Elissa the 'I am not drunk but my face is totally red' drunkard haha. Attik who was there to steal the show... twice... once the mic, then the drums. Lorraine who gave a surprise visit. Seng Lee who was so enthu about playing cards but too bad they didn't have a deck. Ain who was checking out cute boys... o the lead guitarist. Faisal and his 'ribbon' vest. Emelynn, Clarissa, Hongyi and Engwhee who popped by after work... Eng Hwee I hope you found the surprise... old punks can work twice. Afidah and Jamal who were probaby 'couple' gossiping about stuff. Jasmine who was taking the whole entire night to get ready to club... haha. And to Dawa and phonics one... Great show, I will be there again!
Yeah... I think you guys did make the entire evening a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the presents as well. It reinforces the idea that your good friends are those who will 'listen' carefully to what you really need... an exercise ball (must be Paul or Dawa), the Sushi Teh card I always needed and wanted... thanks Jilyn you always rock as a close friend and the Munchkin expension pack... I think scrubs is responsible for this... cause I don't tell most people what I do for gatherings, you're an exception for random reasons I do tell you what I do over the weekends... sometimes only. And Rita, xuan and Ain (? I am clueless who is involved), thanks for getting the 'ball rolling' ... I think so lar. Where are my Gramaphone vouchers? Haha.
I would like to say, I enjoyed my 26th Birthday with you dudes. It was super lovely. Trust me haha.
P.S. If I did not credit you, I have nothing against you... but being a surprise... It isn't easy to guess who was involved at all. So sorry if I missed you out. But Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment