Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow! Thats Great!

Yar, thanks to Chong Hans, my recent weekends have been filled with the phrase: "Wow! Thats Great!" ... but that is not the main story for the day.

I have been 26th for 2 days and so far... Its really great being a year older. Its been a long time since I am this happy... seriously.

I don't ask for presents. Many of you should know. I think its just great receiving simple stuff that makes me happy on my birthday like these...

1) a nice couple who drive you around (thanks Geri and Jarrod),
2) a full load of 'crappy' jokes, ultra cork comments like 'Wow! Thats Great!' (dammit minggers!), 'The illuminati and the illuminator... ', 'the arrows point to the carpark', stupid little movie sound effects,
3) a beautiful evening at orchard with an exciting movie lined up... , dinner and drinks with friends at a place we frequent...
4) the gift of the moment (ever since I failed my IPPT)... a Polar heartrate monitor (Thanks ganners for remembering and Minggers and Geri for sharing it... you probably just gave me like 5 more years of live expectancy... smokers die at an average age of 52 ~ 55)...
5) and of cause... a happy birthday 'surprise' in random places like Cineleisure.


Well when you throw in all these... I think I can't ask for more this year. Its already been an amazing evening and an ultra birthday...

But I think everything was possible because my dear friends simply rock. Seriously. Without people like these... birthday surprises and birthday outings would never exist. Right? So thank you Joseph, Charmaine, Adeline, Minggers, Jarrod, Geraldine and Joey for taking time off on a Saturday night to celebrate and laugh at me (whats new right?) on my birthday. Haha.

No comments: