The people on level 6 are involved in the Sheares Hall Production, "Wind in the Willows".
Most have them seem exhausted from their rehearsals. On top of that, all of them have to balance their own assignments, presentations and class test. At least, 3 of them are suffering from a cold. One that might had been started by me. Might had been.
As a friend, the least I could have done was to support them by buying a ticket and catching the production. But I didn't.
I know I can't give a suitable reason that justify my lack of effort but I just didn't want to feel 'out of place', especially when so many other friends will be around you guys. At the end of the day, I didn't want to feel lost in a sea of 'orange'.
I am not trying to emo but I think that saying 'sorry' is the least I can do now. I can't say it to you guys directly, cause you guys are probably going to brush me off as a 'gay'. I hoped the production was a success and all for you enjoyed yourselves out there.
Thank you for allowing me to 'wander' along your level. Just in case you all forgot, its been 2.5 years since I been the 'squatter'. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment