At first I was kind of shocked that the two of them seemed so lost with each other. I never believe they would reach this state. After all, both of them were stable and very strong individuals. But who can blame them? Sometimes misunderstanding just get the better of us and things can turn out pretty ugly as well.
Well, I wasn't going to play 'hero' and help them patch up. All I wanted and hoped for them was to achieve a discussion between both parties. A discussion between two humans at least. I didn't want them to part and not trying to talk to one another and giving each other a fair chance. I talked to both parties over the next few days, with the main message being... not to throw love away. What you do is your destiny.
Today, I called the boyfriend. And I was glad to hear that they decided to try patch up the differences. I was relieve to hear that they didn't throw love away. Something special between two people isn't an easy thing to arrive at.
How does one know if there is something special? Honestly, I cannot tell you, cause I myself have problems finding such truths. But if you ever want to get an idea why two souls get together or doubt your relationship... listen to the song, Prom Li-Kit, below (Thanks to Gan who found the English translation). Its a Thai song by the rock band, Big Ass. I stumbled upon this song from a Thai CD I bought in Thailand.
Like the sentence in the song:
"There are millions of people, there is no reason we had to meet."
There can be no particular reason given when two people get together or two people start loving one another. But one thing for sure, which I have learned the hard way, relationships need to be constantly work on. No one has the perfect relationship, even if you are the sweetest couple, if you do not constantly built on your love, it will crush. The perfect fact, and most exciting I believe, about relationships is building it and maintaining it. That is what I think loving each other is about. And that makes love and relationships beautiful and precious.
I am surrounded with couples and lovers. Some have stood the test of time for years. Some have problems. Some have broken up. But we know, when two people meet and come together, that is a lovely truth called destiny. So for this moment, tell the one you love the most,
"Let us love each other until the day we die"
I can't do that anymore with the one I loved the most and I live in regrets. But to the two friends, I dedicate this post to you both.
'Prom Li-Kit' (Destiny) - Big Ass
Gazing into the distant sky, gazing with curiosity.
About who was it that had you lose your way and meet me?
There are millions of people, there is no reason we had to meet.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can but ask myself over and over.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
I used to think that my breath was mine.
But once I met you, I knew you were my breath
There are millions of people, there is no reason we had to meet.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can only ask myself again.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
There are millions more people, there is no reason you have to choose me.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can only ask myself again.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
Can I ask for that?
Lyrics found at: http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/788.html
MTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugN1IllSf8s
Gazing into the distant sky, gazing with curiosity.
About who was it that had you lose your way and meet me?
There are millions of people, there is no reason we had to meet.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can but ask myself over and over.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
I used to think that my breath was mine.
But once I met you, I knew you were my breath
There are millions of people, there is no reason we had to meet.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can only ask myself again.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
There are millions more people, there is no reason you have to choose me.
From being one who didn't believe in anything, in the end I can only ask myself again.
So it's destiny, isn't it? That laid it out to be like this.
So we are meant to love each other, right? In that case can I ask...
Please don't let us separate.
Let us love each other until the day we die.
Can I ask for that?
Can I ask for that?
Lyrics found at: http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/788.html
MTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugN1IllSf8s
No comments:
Post a Comment