I attempted a stakeout to day.
I tried to 'stalk' the gardeners at Ghim Moh Community Garden for my ISM research.
Yes I waited for the gardener to appear from 1530. I waited and waited till 1910.
While I was waiting for him/her, I walked to the RC and CC about 3 times. I don't understand why the RC didn't open. Haha. What was worst, was that I conveniently forgotten to bring along my ipod or a textbook to read while I waited for the gardener.
I think our society has an enormous problem. The residents refuse to talk to students and researchers who need their interviews. One of my 'possible target' interviewees even thought I was working for the ministry after I showed him my matric card. O man. What is wrong with them?
The day wasn't so fantastic. But it wasn't boring. Thanks to Chomsky. When all seemed so boring and heading towards a fruitless day, Chomsky picked up my calls of help and agreed to dinner with me. Thanks Chomsky, for being such a great classmate. You rock BIG TIME k!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment