Saturday, March 15, 2008

You.

I had lunch with my classmates yesterday. We chatted about our own past.

We talked about relationships. Good and bad. Past and Present.
Then Sarah asked me: "How do you know when you have moved on?"

I replied: "When you wake up in the morning, thinking of someone else."

And I have moved on. This time it is real. Because this morning when I woke up, I thought of you. It has been like this for a while a ready.

For now, I will continue to leave the unsaid, unspoken. Those eyes wide shut, unopened. I will continue to remain between the lines.

I decided to take my time and wait for you here. I know good things are worth waiting for. And I know you are worth it. Because, you bring so much hope to me and you take away the pain. You really do.

No comments: