Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Symbols of everyday life

This is going to be a happy post. I promise.

Lately, I have been trying to stalk a particular gardener. The old man whom I know as Ghim Moh's senior citizen of the year. I am not too sure which year though.

This morning was the worst of the stake outs because I was walking through Ghim Moh market, desperately trying to locate and identify this old man. The problem is, Ghim Moh is an aged community, everyone looked like him. Damm. haha

Well, as I ended my fruitless search, I realized something... something I call creativity

HELP!

I used my camera phone to snap the shot. Well it made me flip through my pictures directory. While I was looking through the pictures, I spotted many other funny pictures. So I decided to share them with you. By the way, I admit the camera phone is a great invention. It makes me feel normal cause most of the time I shoot with a DSLR which people will take extra notice. Normal cameras can take great pictures too.

Thief!
The Easter Egg was broken into at te supermarket

UNG DRILL
Ungs! Your guys are famous!

Supervision within a cage
There is no need for supervision because only senior citizens and children use the premises. So who would supervise them? haha

No comments: