Monday, March 24, 2008

Reconnected

I feel reconnected to life. Reconnected in a way that I see that life is about friends and leisure... not about results and assignments.

Well, begun to feel this need to plan out leisure instead of planning our work most of the time. I meant, not many people really plan their leisure ahead of their work right? Work is important, I totally agree... but I am starting to believe leisure should never be second place... I can't really explain it but Adrc sort of pieced up the complete story while he was telling the class how we should not forget the beautiful world we live in. While we are all busy, we should always take some time off to appreciate the work we live in before we look back and regret missing it all for some stupid stack of paper.

Now I stand at the end of my university life... and I look back at my assignments, I can't remember much of the past. But I will remember the times when I did practical fieldwork. Because, of the contact and connections that I made from interviews... Maybe I choose to do primary ISM research for a reason. Maybe the changing of the ISM topic was fated. I never will know these answers. But I am glad that happened. Because of the valuable lessons I learned outside of the classroom. See... when you put leisure (in this case my love for nature) together or ahead of work... you actually led a more fulfilling and memorable life. haha.

No comments: