Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Blog Post number 200 ... Dedicated to Rita Thia!
Rita Thia! Now you got your wishes heard.
First, you got to meet up with me for a day... Rita was complaining about how long we haven't been hanging out... so I made her my 'back up' for today's outing to seletar...
Second, you got a blog post dedicated to you... so don't say I didn't do it... haha
Thanks Rita, for being the heroine of the day! While I was lost and confuse on deciding the geographer's tee... she was forced to help me and she did it willingly, even though she was sleepy and grouchy... haha.
Thanks Rits... for always being able to cheer me up. I know things aren't always smooth sailing but I really hope you always be okie, cause if you were down, I really don't know how to provide a remedy ... cause most of the time you are the remedy, when I am sad, I am sure your killer laughter will brighten my day up.
I hope we get to go on more 'cork up' outings often... It makes me smile. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment