Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Losing 30 dollars isn't really the point.

Today was a great day.

Firstly, I finally felt a bit clearer about life, I breathe a lot easier and I see things in a much different light.

Secondly, Maths lessons was full of jokes ... we had so much fun laughing, 2 of my course mates couldn't stop laughing... "who said that?" "Angelina Jolie!"

Next, I got a lot of admin done ... paid the bills, went shopping for headphones and I cut my hair.

Thirdly... I kind of escape from the jaws of 'Mr carpark ninja' ... I was at Holland Village to pick Jilyn up and to get a book from the book store... I ran out of carpark coupons... so I placed an expired coupon to smoke the attendant, if he came to check. As I walked back to the car with Jilyn, I was telling her don't worry cause I don't care, 'fine me just fine lor'... but when I saw the carpark attendant walk across the carpark I was like... O M F***S! I ran to the car... but then, there was no ticket!!!! I was pretty sure the 2 attendants walked pass my car... haha. Maybe it really was my day... to meet 2 attendants who were sleeping on the job... worst still, after the enforcement of parking at Holland Village.

But no... It wasn't going to be entirely my day cause I lost 30 dollars at mahjong over at Uncle Jon's... made a stupid mistake and gave13 to Uncle Jon and overall 25 to Jilyn ... the person who prevented me from winning a couple of times... argh... haha

But yar, it really was a great day. Haven't felt like that in a long time. Even though I lost at mahjong, I am just happy at the end of the day, I got to spend time with Tomoko, Uncle Jon and Jilyn.

O Yar... Tomoko's curry rice is... heavenly haha

No comments: