I laid on my bed for hours.
Thinking about the split second mistake.
If I only I didn't shouted at a person I cared so much; Someone who makes me smile.
From 1145 till 1456, I really was very scared to wake up. Because I just wanted to ignore the realities.
I kept telling myself, as I laid there, that our friendship probably isn't that worth it.
But as I said, I was just trying to ignore the realities, our friendship is very much priceless.
That is why it hurt. Like a hole in the heart.
I kept looking at the phone from 1145 to 1456. Wanted to call you. But I didn't. Cause I was worried, It will piss you even more.
I kept looking at the phone from 1145 to 1456. I hope it rung, to indicate a msg from you.
It rung a couple of times, but it wasn't you.
I decided to crawl out of bed. Shifted the mouse on the table.
And there was your message at 1230.
Thank you for ensuring me the value of a true friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment