Everyone is flawed. So am I.
It feels good to know one is flawed. It does. And slowly I am happier nowadays. Because I have close friends who know I am flawed. I think its very painful to live in a world that expects you to be someone who is flawless.
I think I have to thank my roommate, the educated ah lian, beehoon girl and dawa this week for seeing that I need to be accepted as a failure who is only human. I truely appreciate the fact you all can sense that something isn't right and decided to make it better for me.
O and thanks scrubs, for listening to me most of the days, even though you were random and 'irritating', you kind of make me smile in the heart. But please like what beehoon girl say ... sometimes listening to you will make our blood vein and artries burst... haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment