Its good to see friends come back. Such as Geri. Seldom get to meet her so its great to catch up with her today. Went to 85 to feast on sting ray, carrot cake, chicken wings and Bar Chor Mee. We always end up eating junk food every time we hang out haha. And there is so much rubbish and stuff to share with Geri, but I think I have to cut down on the crazy/ pointless jokes. Cos it might irritate Geri haha.
Its great to have friends around you during the examination period. There will always be meal buddies and guys to buy food for those preparing for papers. People who will ensure stay awake, sometimes resorting to water guns... punk you with jokes and pranks... ensure you speak properly and most of all, which I will remember, drink with you and play Texas Holden till you sort of remove the examination pains and blue. These are the Level 6 Neighbours... Who have made this examination period rather memorable and enjoyable. Too bad I only got to know them much better this semester, hopefully we get more drinking session and poker sessions.
The second paper is down. Thats good, 2 more coming up next week. Once I am done with that, play time will start. Haha.
Then again, it also means exercise and dieting... been putting on some weight recently. Turning into a rolly polly. Damm... My training routine is hay wired due to the examinations. Everyday as I studied in hall... all I can dream of is jogging, swimming and cycling. I think I am going to enjoy this holidays so much... Going to be rather alone, I would like it that way.
"The moment you drink alone,
you know you truly turn alcoholic"
Don, 2007
you know you truly turn alcoholic"
Don, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment